Asana, Inc logo

Asana, Inc (ASAN)

$15.76

Asana, Inc (ASAN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Asana, Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Asana, Inc (ASAN) have a share price target of $19.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 24.81% upside from the latest price of $15.76 as on 21.05.24.

Asana, Inc (ASAN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Asana, Inc (ASAN) share price will touch around $19.67 in next 12-months.
Asana, Inc (ASAN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Asana, Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -22.01%

Asana, Inc (ASAN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Asana, Inc (ASAN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Asana, Inc (ASAN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
11
10
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
3
Asana, Inc (ASAN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Asana, Inc (ASAN) is $19.67, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Asana, Inc (ASAN) has a maximum of 0.25 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Asana, Inc (ASAN), 45.45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Asana, Inc (ASAN) is $15.76 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Asana, Inc ASAN have recommended hold rating.