Arm Holdings Ltd logo

Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM)

$157.89

Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Arm Holdings Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) have a share price target of $106.74. This median of share price forecast represents a -32.4% downside from the latest price of $157.89 as on 16.06.24.

Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) share price will touch around $106.74 in next 12-months.
Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Arm Holdings Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -10.73%

Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
14
Outperform
6
5
5
Hold
10
11
12
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
1
1
Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) is $106.74, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) has a maximum of -0.32 downside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM), 57.58% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.42% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Arm Holdings Ltd (ARM) is $157.89 as of 16/06/2024.

19 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Arm Holdings Ltd ARM have recommended buy rating.