Ardagh Metal Packaging S A logo

Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP)

$4.07

Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ardagh Metal Packaging S A on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) have a share price target of $3.97. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.46% downside from the latest price of $4.07 as on 21.05.24.

Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) share price will touch around $3.97 in next 12-months.
Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ardagh Metal Packaging S A's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -0.25%

Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) is $3.97, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP), 41.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Ardagh Metal Packaging S A (AMBP) is $4.07 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Ardagh Metal Packaging S A AMBP have recommended hold rating.