Arcosa logo

Arcosa (ACA)

$86.57

Arcosa (ACA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Arcosa on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Arcosa (ACA) have a share price target of $98.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.13% upside from the latest price of $86.57 as on 18.05.24.

Arcosa (ACA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Arcosa (ACA) share price will touch around $98.8 in next 12-months.
Arcosa (ACA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Arcosa's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -22.67%

Arcosa (ACA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Arcosa (ACA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Arcosa (ACA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
3
Hold
3
3
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Arcosa (ACA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Arcosa (ACA) is $98.8, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Arcosa (ACA) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Arcosa (ACA), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Arcosa (ACA) is $86.57 as of 18/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Arcosa ACA have recommended buy rating.