Arcelormittal Sa logo

Arcelormittal Sa (MT)

$26.44

Arcelormittal Sa (MT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Arcelormittal Sa on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Arcelormittal Sa (MT) have a share price target of $32.57. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.18% upside from the latest price of $26.44 as on 20.05.24.

Arcelormittal Sa (MT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Arcelormittal Sa (MT) share price will touch around $32.57 in next 12-months.
Arcelormittal Sa (MT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Arcelormittal Sa's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -23.03%

Arcelormittal Sa (MT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Arcelormittal Sa (MT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Arcelormittal Sa (MT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
11
11
Outperform
6
6
5
Hold
8
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
1
Arcelormittal Sa (MT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Arcelormittal Sa (MT) is $32.57, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Arcelormittal Sa (MT) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Arcelormittal Sa (MT), 69.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Arcelormittal Sa (MT) is $26.44 as of 20/05/2024.

16 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Arcelormittal Sa MT have recommended buy rating.