Arcellx, Inc. logo

Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX)

$54.26

Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Arcellx, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) have a share price target of $80.57. This median of share price forecast represents a 48.49% upside from the latest price of $54.26 as on 23.05.24.

Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) share price will touch around $80.57 in next 12-months.
Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Arcellx, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -35.24%

Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
9
Outperform
9
9
9
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) is $80.57, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) has a maximum of 0.48 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX), 94.74% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 5.26% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Arcellx, Inc. (ACLX) is $54.26 as of 23/05/2024.

18 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Arcellx, Inc. ACLX have recommended buy rating.