Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. logo

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR)

$13.86

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) have a share price target of $14.05. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.37% upside from the latest price of $13.86 as on 21.05.24.

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) share price will touch around $14.05 in next 12-months.
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Arbor Realty Trust, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -7.69%

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) is $14.05, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) is $13.86 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. ABR have recommended buy rating.