Applied Materials, Inc. logo

Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)

$220.89

Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 39 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Applied Materials, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 39 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) have a share price target of $214.45. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.92% downside from the latest price of $220.89 as on 26.05.24.

Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) share price will touch around $214.45 in next 12-months.
Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Applied Materials, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -9.54%

Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 39 analysts tracking and researching Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
16
17
18
Outperform
9
10
10
Hold
11
11
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) is $214.45, offered by 39 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 39 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 39 analysts tracking and researching Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT), 71.79% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.21% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) is $220.89 as of 26/05/2024.

28 of total 39 analysts offering stock ratings for Applied Materials, Inc. AMAT have recommended buy rating.