Applied Industrial Technologies Inc logo

Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT)

$193.55

Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Applied Industrial Technologies Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) have a share price target of $216.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.73% upside from the latest price of $193.55 as on 15.07.24.

Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) share price will touch around $216.25 in next 12-months.
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.07.24, the difference is -12.02%

Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) is $216.25, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) is $193.55 as of 15/07/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Applied Industrial Technologies Inc AIT have recommended buy rating.