Apple, Inc. logo

Apple, Inc. (AAPL)

$191.04

Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 48 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Apple, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 48 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Apple, Inc. (AAPL) have a share price target of $202.26. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.87% upside from the latest price of $191.04 as on 21.05.24.

Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Apple, Inc. (AAPL) share price will touch around $202.26 in next 12-months.
Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Apple, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -16.3%

Apple, Inc. (AAPL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 48 analysts tracking and researching Apple, Inc. (AAPL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
24
22
21
Outperform
13
13
13
Hold
11
11
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Apple, Inc. (AAPL) is $202.26, offered by 48 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Apple, Inc. (AAPL) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 48 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 48 analysts tracking and researching Apple, Inc. (AAPL), 70.83% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 29.17% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Apple, Inc. (AAPL) is $191.04 as of 21/05/2024.

34 of total 48 analysts offering stock ratings for Apple, Inc. AAPL have recommended buy rating.