Apache Corp. logo

Apache Corp. (APA)

$30.13

Apache Corp. (APA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Apache Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Apache Corp. (APA) have a share price target of $40.78. This median of share price forecast represents a 35.35% upside from the latest price of $30.13 as on 23.05.24.

Apache Corp. (APA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Apache Corp. (APA) share price will touch around $40.78 in next 12-months.
Apache Corp. (APA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Apache Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -25.21%

Apache Corp. (APA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Apache Corp. (APA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Apache Corp. (APA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
13
Outperform
7
7
6
Hold
10
10
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
3
3
Apache Corp. (APA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Apache Corp. (APA) is $40.78, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Apache Corp. (APA) has a maximum of 0.35 upside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Apache Corp. (APA), 57.58% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.42% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Apache Corp. (APA) is $30.13 as of 23/05/2024.

19 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Apache Corp. APA have recommended buy rating.