Ameriprise Financial, Inc. logo

Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP)

$440.97

Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) have a share price target of $463.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.18% upside from the latest price of $440.97 as on 26.05.24.

Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) share price will touch around $463.8 in next 12-months.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ameriprise Financial, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -10.86%

Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) is $463.8, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP), 64.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) is $440.97 as of 26/05/2024.

11 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Ameriprise Financial, Inc. AMP have recommended buy rating.