Americold Realty Trust Inc logo

Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD)

$25.39

Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Americold Realty Trust Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) have a share price target of $29.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.19% upside from the latest price of $25.39 as on 20.05.24.

Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) share price will touch around $29.5 in next 12-months.
Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Americold Realty Trust Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -24.24%

Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) is $29.5, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD), 61.11% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.89% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Americold Realty Trust Inc (COLD) is $25.39 as of 20/05/2024.

11 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Americold Realty Trust Inc COLD have recommended buy rating.