American Water Works Company, Inc. logo

American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK)

$124.11

American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of American Water Works Company, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) have a share price target of $140.52. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.22% upside from the latest price of $124.11 as on 30.05.24.

American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) share price will touch around $140.52 in next 12-months.
American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between American Water Works Company, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -10.96%

American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) is $140.52, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) is $124.11 as of 30/05/2024.

8 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for American Water Works Company, Inc. AWK have recommended hold rating.