Ambev S.a. logo

Ambev S.a. (ABEV)

$2.14

Ambev S.a. (ABEV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ambev S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ambev S.a. (ABEV) have a share price target of $3.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 48.13% upside from the latest price of $2.14 as on 12.07.24.

Ambev S.a. (ABEV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ambev S.a. (ABEV) share price will touch around $3.17 in next 12-months.
Ambev S.a. (ABEV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ambev S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 12.07.24, the difference is -35.65%

Ambev S.a. (ABEV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ambev S.a. (ABEV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Ambev S.a. (ABEV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
10
10
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
5
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Ambev S.a. (ABEV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ambev S.a. (ABEV) is $3.17, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ambev S.a. (ABEV) has a maximum of 0.48 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Ambev S.a. (ABEV), 69.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ambev S.a. (ABEV) is $2.14 as of 12/07/2024.

16 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Ambev S.a. ABEV have recommended buy rating.