Alvotech Sa logo

Alvotech Sa (ALVO)

$13.5

Alvotech Sa (ALVO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Alvotech Sa on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Alvotech Sa (ALVO) have a share price target of $16.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.22% upside from the latest price of $13.5 as on 23.05.24.

Alvotech Sa (ALVO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Alvotech Sa (ALVO) share price will touch around $16.5 in next 12-months.
Alvotech Sa (ALVO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Alvotech Sa's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -12.24%

Alvotech Sa (ALVO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Alvotech Sa (ALVO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Alvotech Sa (ALVO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
4
5
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
0
0
0
Alvotech Sa (ALVO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Alvotech Sa (ALVO) is $16.5, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Alvotech Sa (ALVO) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Alvotech Sa (ALVO), 41.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Alvotech Sa (ALVO) is $13.5 as of 23/05/2024.

5 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Alvotech Sa ALVO have recommended hold rating.