Alpha Metallurgical Resource logo

Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR)

$297.97

Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Alpha Metallurgical Resource on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) have a share price target of $375. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.85% upside from the latest price of $297.97 as on 21.05.24.

Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) share price will touch around $375 in next 12-months.
Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Alpha Metallurgical Resource's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -14.01%

Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
3
3
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
2
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) is $375, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR), 57.14% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Alpha Metallurgical Resource (AMR) is $297.97 as of 21/05/2024.

4 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Alpha Metallurgical Resource AMR have recommended buy rating.