Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. logo

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY)

$150.24

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) have a share price target of $222.68. This median of share price forecast represents a 48.22% upside from the latest price of $150.24 as on 21.05.24.

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) share price will touch around $222.68 in next 12-months.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -32.66%

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
16
16
Outperform
11
10
9
Hold
7
6
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) is $222.68, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) has a maximum of 0.48 upside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY), 75.76% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 24.24% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) is $150.24 as of 21/05/2024.

25 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALNY have recommended buy rating.