Ally Financial Inc. logo

Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY)

$41.86

Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ally Financial Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) have a share price target of $45.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.29% upside from the latest price of $41.86 as on 23.07.24.

Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) share price will touch around $45.33 in next 12-months.
Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ally Financial Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.07.24, the difference is -13.39%

Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
5
4
5
Hold
13
10
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
3
4
Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) is $45.33, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY), 53.85% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 46.15% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) is $41.86 as of 23/07/2024.

14 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Ally Financial Inc. ALLY have recommended buy rating.