Allstate Corporation, The logo

Allstate Corporation, The (ALL)

$164

Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Allstate Corporation, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) have a share price target of $189.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.63% upside from the latest price of $164 as on 24.05.24.

Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) share price will touch around $189.63 in next 12-months.
Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Allstate Corporation, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -9.53%

Allstate Corporation, The (ALL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
10
8
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) is $189.63, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Allstate Corporation, The (ALL), 37.5% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 62.5% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Allstate Corporation, The (ALL) is $164 as of 24/05/2024.

9 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Allstate Corporation, The ALL have recommended hold rating.