Allegion Plc logo

Allegion Plc (ALLE)

$123.07

Allegion Plc (ALLE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Allegion Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Allegion Plc (ALLE) have a share price target of $135.49. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.09% upside from the latest price of $123.07 as on 23.05.24.

Allegion Plc (ALLE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Allegion Plc (ALLE) share price will touch around $135.49 in next 12-months.
Allegion Plc (ALLE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Allegion Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -10.65%

Allegion Plc (ALLE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Allegion Plc (ALLE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Allegion Plc (ALLE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
8
Outperform
2
2
3
Hold
6
7
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Allegion Plc (ALLE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Allegion Plc (ALLE) is $135.49, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Allegion Plc (ALLE) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Allegion Plc (ALLE), 61.11% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.89% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Allegion Plc (ALLE) is $123.07 as of 23/05/2024.

11 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Allegion Plc ALLE have recommended buy rating.