Alkermes Plc logo

Alkermes Plc (ALKS)

$24.38

Alkermes Plc (ALKS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Alkermes Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Alkermes Plc (ALKS) have a share price target of $34.45. This median of share price forecast represents a 41.3% upside from the latest price of $24.38 as on 21.05.24.

Alkermes Plc (ALKS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Alkermes Plc (ALKS) share price will touch around $34.45 in next 12-months.
Alkermes Plc (ALKS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Alkermes Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -30.3%

Alkermes Plc (ALKS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Alkermes Plc (ALKS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Alkermes Plc (ALKS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
8
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Alkermes Plc (ALKS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Alkermes Plc (ALKS) is $34.45, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Alkermes Plc (ALKS) has a maximum of 0.41 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Alkermes Plc (ALKS), 64.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Alkermes Plc (ALKS) is $24.38 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Alkermes Plc ALKS have recommended buy rating.