Alamos Gold Inc. logo

Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI)

$16.59

Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Alamos Gold Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) have a share price target of $18.35. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.61% upside from the latest price of $16.59 as on 28.05.24.

Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) share price will touch around $18.35 in next 12-months.
Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Alamos Gold Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -18.47%

Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
6
4
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) is $18.35, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI), 68.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) is $16.59 as of 28/05/2024.

11 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Alamos Gold Inc. AGI have recommended buy rating.