Air Products & Chemicals Inc. logo

Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD)

$264.61

Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Air Products & Chemicals Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) have a share price target of $267.85. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.22% upside from the latest price of $264.61 as on 27.05.24.

Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) share price will touch around $267.85 in next 12-months.
Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Air Products & Chemicals Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -11.33%

Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
15
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
12
10
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) is $267.85, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD), 70.37% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 29.63% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) is $264.61 as of 27/05/2024.

19 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Air Products & Chemicals Inc. APD have recommended buy rating.