Aesi Holdings Inc logo

Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI)

$19.95

Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Aesi Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) have a share price target of $26.82. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.44% upside from the latest price of $19.95 as on 15.06.24.

Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) share price will touch around $26.82 in next 12-months.
Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Aesi Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.06.24, the difference is -18.08%

Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) is $26.82, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) has a maximum of 0.34 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI), 93.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Aesi Holdings Inc (AESI) is $19.95 as of 15/06/2024.

15 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Aesi Holdings Inc AESI have recommended buy rating.