Aerovironment Inc logo

Aerovironment Inc (AVAV)

$197.15

Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Aerovironment Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) have a share price target of $180.6. This median of share price forecast represents a -8.39% downside from the latest price of $197.15 as on 21.05.24.

Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) share price will touch around $180.6 in next 12-months.
Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Aerovironment Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -10.01%

Aerovironment Inc (AVAV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
5
Outperform
5
6
5
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) is $180.6, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) has a maximum of -0.08 downside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Aerovironment Inc (AVAV), 76.92% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.08% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Aerovironment Inc (AVAV) is $197.15 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Aerovironment Inc AVAV have recommended buy rating.