Aercap Holdings N.v. logo

Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER)

$93.58

Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Aercap Holdings N.v. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) have a share price target of $105.22. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.44% upside from the latest price of $93.58 as on 21.07.24.

Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) share price will touch around $105.22 in next 12-months.
Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Aercap Holdings N.v.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.07.24, the difference is -12.24%

Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
10
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) is $105.22, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER), 93.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Aercap Holdings N.v. (AER) is $93.58 as of 21/07/2024.

14 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Aercap Holdings N.v. AER have recommended buy rating.