Aegon Ltd logo

Aegon Ltd (AEG)

$6.27

Aegon Ltd (AEG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Aegon Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Aegon Ltd (AEG) have a share price target of $6.66. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.22% upside from the latest price of $6.27 as on 23.06.24.

Aegon Ltd (AEG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Aegon Ltd (AEG) share price will touch around $6.66 in next 12-months.
Aegon Ltd (AEG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Aegon Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -7.28%

Aegon Ltd (AEG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Aegon Ltd (AEG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Aegon Ltd (AEG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
8
8
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
8
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Aegon Ltd (AEG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Aegon Ltd (AEG) is $6.66, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Aegon Ltd (AEG) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Aegon Ltd (AEG), 47.37% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.63% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Aegon Ltd (AEG) is $6.27 as of 23/06/2024.

9 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Aegon Ltd AEG have recommended hold rating.