Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. logo

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)

$160.43

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 52 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 52 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) have a share price target of $171.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.98% upside from the latest price of $160.43 as on 24.05.24.

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) share price will touch around $171.63 in next 12-months.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -15.94%

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 52 analysts tracking and researching Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
21
22
22
Outperform
12
15
16
Hold
15
13
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is $171.63, offered by 52 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 52 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 52 analysts tracking and researching Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), 73.08% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.92% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is $160.43 as of 24/05/2024.

38 of total 52 analysts offering stock ratings for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD have recommended buy rating.