Adma Biologics Inc logo

Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA)

$10.63

Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Adma Biologics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) have a share price target of $10.5. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.22% downside from the latest price of $10.63 as on 20.06.24.

Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) share price will touch around $10.5 in next 12-months.
Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Adma Biologics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -36.48%

Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) is $10.5, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Adma Biologics Inc (ADMA) is $10.63 as of 20/06/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Adma Biologics Inc ADMA have recommended buy rating.