Acuity Brands, Inc. logo

Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI)

$259.23

Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Acuity Brands, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) have a share price target of $290.82. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.19% upside from the latest price of $259.23 as on 21.06.24.

Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) share price will touch around $290.82 in next 12-months.
Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Acuity Brands, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -15.4%

Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
7
7
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) is $290.82, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI), 53.33% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 46.67% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) is $259.23 as of 21/06/2024.

8 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Acuity Brands, Inc. AYI have recommended hold rating.