Aci Worldwide, Inc. logo

Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW)

$36.07

Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Aci Worldwide, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) have a share price target of $41.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.14% upside from the latest price of $36.07 as on 23.05.24.

Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) share price will touch around $41.17 in next 12-months.
Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Aci Worldwide, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -16.57%

Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) is $41.17, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Aci Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) is $36.07 as of 23/05/2024.

9 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Aci Worldwide, Inc. ACIW have recommended buy rating.