Abbvie Inc logo

Abbvie Inc (ABBV)

$166.42

Abbvie Inc (ABBV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Abbvie Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Abbvie Inc (ABBV) have a share price target of $182.41. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.61% upside from the latest price of $166.42 as on 19.05.24.

Abbvie Inc (ABBV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Abbvie Inc (ABBV) share price will touch around $182.41 in next 12-months.
Abbvie Inc (ABBV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Abbvie Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -11.34%

Abbvie Inc (ABBV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Abbvie Inc (ABBV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Abbvie Inc (ABBV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
16
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
16
14
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Abbvie Inc (ABBV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Abbvie Inc (ABBV) is $182.41, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Abbvie Inc (ABBV) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Abbvie Inc (ABBV), 61.76% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.24% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Abbvie Inc (ABBV) is $166.42 as of 19/05/2024.

21 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Abbvie Inc ABBV have recommended buy rating.