Abbott Laboratories logo

Abbott Laboratories (ABT)

$104.82

Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Abbott Laboratories on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Abbott Laboratories (ABT) have a share price target of $126.23. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.43% upside from the latest price of $104.82 as on 23.05.24.

Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Abbott Laboratories (ABT) share price will touch around $126.23 in next 12-months.
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Abbott Laboratories's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -15.8%

Abbott Laboratories (ABT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Abbott Laboratories (ABT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
13
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Abbott Laboratories (ABT) is $126.23, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Abbott Laboratories (ABT) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Abbott Laboratories (ABT), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Abbott Laboratories (ABT) is $104.82 as of 23/05/2024.

21 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Abbott Laboratories ABT have recommended buy rating.