Yeti Holdings, Inc. logo

Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI)

$38.21

Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Yeti Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) have a share price target of $44.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.46% upside from the latest price of $38.21 as on 26.05.24.

Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) share price will touch around $44.88 in next 12-months.
Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Yeti Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -22.66%

Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
5
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
8
9
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) is $44.88, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI), 43.48% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.52% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Yeti Holdings, Inc. (YETI) is $38.21 as of 26/05/2024.

10 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Yeti Holdings, Inc. YETI have recommended hold rating.