Wsfs Financial Corp logo

Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS)

$45.57

Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wsfs Financial Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) have a share price target of $53.1. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.52% upside from the latest price of $45.57 as on 22.05.24.

Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) share price will touch around $53.1 in next 12-months.
Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wsfs Financial Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -17.55%

Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) is $53.1, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS), 72.73% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.27% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) is $45.57 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Wsfs Financial Corp WSFS have recommended buy rating.