Wingstop Inc. logo

Wingstop Inc. (WING)

$383.89

Wingstop Inc. (WING) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wingstop Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wingstop Inc. (WING) have a share price target of $390.65. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.76% upside from the latest price of $383.89 as on 25.05.24.

Wingstop Inc. (WING) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wingstop Inc. (WING) share price will touch around $390.65 in next 12-months.
Wingstop Inc. (WING) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wingstop Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -1.71%

Wingstop Inc. (WING): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wingstop Inc. (WING) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Wingstop Inc. (WING) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
6
8
9
Hold
16
12
13
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
0
0
0
Wingstop Inc. (WING) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wingstop Inc. (WING) is $390.65, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wingstop Inc. (WING) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Wingstop Inc. (WING), 46.43% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.57% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Wingstop Inc. (WING) is $383.89 as of 25/05/2024.

13 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Wingstop Inc. WING have recommended hold rating.