Watts Water Technologies Inc logo

Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS)

$215.04

Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Watts Water Technologies Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) have a share price target of $206. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.2% downside from the latest price of $215.04 as on 17.05.24.

Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) share price will touch around $206 in next 12-months.
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Watts Water Technologies Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.05.24, the difference is -2.94%

Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
11
11
11
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
5
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) is $206, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS), 64.71% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 35.29% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) is $215.04 as of 17/05/2024.

11 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Watts Water Technologies Inc WTS have recommended hold rating.