The Walt Disney Company logo

The Walt Disney Company (DIS)

$101.76

The Walt Disney Company (DIS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 38 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of The Walt Disney Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 38 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for The Walt Disney Company (DIS) have a share price target of $124.61. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.45% upside from the latest price of $101.76 as on 28.05.24.

The Walt Disney Company (DIS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the The Walt Disney Company (DIS) share price will touch around $124.61 in next 12-months.
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between The Walt Disney Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -11.34%

The Walt Disney Company (DIS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 38 analysts tracking and researching The Walt Disney Company (DIS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
19
18
20
Outperform
7
8
9
Hold
8
8
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for The Walt Disney Company (DIS) is $124.61, offered by 38 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 38 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 38 analysts tracking and researching The Walt Disney Company (DIS), 76.32% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.68% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of The Walt Disney Company (DIS) is $101.76 as of 28/05/2024.

29 of total 38 analysts offering stock ratings for The Walt Disney Company DIS have recommended buy rating.