Vontier Corporation logo

Vontier Corporation (VNT)

$40.39

Vontier Corporation (VNT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vontier Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vontier Corporation (VNT) have a share price target of $46.29. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.61% upside from the latest price of $40.39 as on 26.05.24.

Vontier Corporation (VNT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vontier Corporation (VNT) share price will touch around $46.29 in next 12-months.
Vontier Corporation (VNT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vontier Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -12.25%

Vontier Corporation (VNT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vontier Corporation (VNT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Vontier Corporation (VNT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Vontier Corporation (VNT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vontier Corporation (VNT) is $46.29, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vontier Corporation (VNT) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Vontier Corporation (VNT), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Vontier Corporation (VNT) is $40.39 as of 26/05/2024.

6 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Vontier Corporation VNT have recommended hold rating.