Viatris Inc. logo

Viatris Inc. (VTRS)

$10.39

Viatris Inc. (VTRS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Viatris Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Viatris Inc. (VTRS) have a share price target of $15.57. This median of share price forecast represents a 49.86% upside from the latest price of $10.39 as on 29.05.24.

Viatris Inc. (VTRS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Viatris Inc. (VTRS) share price will touch around $15.57 in next 12-months.
Viatris Inc. (VTRS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Viatris Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -25.31%

Viatris Inc. (VTRS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Viatris Inc. (VTRS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Viatris Inc. (VTRS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
3
3
3
Viatris Inc. (VTRS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Viatris Inc. (VTRS) is $15.57, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Viatris Inc. (VTRS) has a maximum of 0.5 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Viatris Inc. (VTRS), 57.14% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Viatris Inc. (VTRS) is $10.39 as of 29/05/2024.

8 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Viatris Inc. VTRS have recommended hold rating.