United Rentals, Inc. logo

United Rentals, Inc. (URI)

$685.79

United Rentals, Inc. (URI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of United Rentals, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for United Rentals, Inc. (URI) have a share price target of $671.33. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.11% downside from the latest price of $685.79 as on 20.05.24.

United Rentals, Inc. (URI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the United Rentals, Inc. (URI) share price will touch around $671.33 in next 12-months.
United Rentals, Inc. (URI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between United Rentals, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -2.62%

United Rentals, Inc. (URI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
United Rentals, Inc. (URI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching United Rentals, Inc. (URI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
10
10
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
6
7
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
1
1
1
United Rentals, Inc. (URI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for United Rentals, Inc. (URI) is $671.33, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

United Rentals, Inc. (URI) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching United Rentals, Inc. (URI), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of United Rentals, Inc. (URI) is $685.79 as of 20/05/2024.

15 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for United Rentals, Inc. URI have recommended buy rating.