Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares logo

Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA)

$6.63

Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) have a share price target of $12. This median of share price forecast represents a 81% upside from the latest price of $6.63 as on 19.05.24.

Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) share price will touch around $12 in next 12-months.
Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -46.33%

Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
16
15
15
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) is $12, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) has a maximum of 0.81 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA), 51.72% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48.28% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares (UA) is $6.63 as of 19/05/2024.

15 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Under Armour, Inc. – Class C Shares UA have recommended hold rating.