Totalenergies Se logo

Totalenergies Se (TTE)

$71.52

Totalenergies Se (TTE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Totalenergies Se on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Totalenergies Se (TTE) have a share price target of $78.08. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.17% upside from the latest price of $71.52 as on 26.05.24.

Totalenergies Se (TTE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Totalenergies Se (TTE) share price will touch around $78.08 in next 12-months.
Totalenergies Se (TTE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Totalenergies Se's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -8.2%

Totalenergies Se (TTE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Totalenergies Se (TTE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Totalenergies Se (TTE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Totalenergies Se (TTE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Totalenergies Se (TTE) is $78.08, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Totalenergies Se (TTE) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Totalenergies Se (TTE), 73.08% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.92% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Totalenergies Se (TTE) is $71.52 as of 26/05/2024.

19 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Totalenergies Se TTE have recommended buy rating.