Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson logo

Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC)

$5.97

Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) have a share price target of $4.55. This median of share price forecast represents a -23.79% downside from the latest price of $5.97 as on 29.05.24.

Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) share price will touch around $4.55 in next 12-months.
Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is 11.65%

Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
11
9
9
Underperform
1
2
2
Sell
10
10
10
Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) is $4.55, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) has a maximum of -0.24 downside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC), 41.38% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 58.62% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (ERIC) is $5.97 as of 29/05/2024.

12 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson ERIC have recommended sell rating.