Silicon Laboratories Inc logo

Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB)

$122.02

Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Silicon Laboratories Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) have a share price target of $140.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.94% upside from the latest price of $122.02 as on 30.05.24.

Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) share price will touch around $140.25 in next 12-months.
Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Silicon Laboratories Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -15.29%

Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
1
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) is $140.25, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB), 57.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) is $122.02 as of 30/05/2024.

11 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Silicon Laboratories Inc SLAB have recommended buy rating.