Servicenow, Inc. logo

Servicenow, Inc. (NOW)

$772.24

Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 43 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Servicenow, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 43 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) have a share price target of $860.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.48% upside from the latest price of $772.24 as on 23.05.24.

Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) share price will touch around $860.88 in next 12-months.
Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Servicenow, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -20.36%

Servicenow, Inc. (NOW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 43 analysts tracking and researching Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
23
23
24
Outperform
16
16
16
Hold
5
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) is $860.88, offered by 43 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 43 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 43 analysts tracking and researching Servicenow, Inc. (NOW), 93.02% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.98% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) is $772.24 as of 23/05/2024.

40 of total 43 analysts offering stock ratings for Servicenow, Inc. NOW have recommended buy rating.