Seadrill Ltd logo

Seadrill Ltd (SDRL)

$49.41

Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Seadrill Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) have a share price target of $62.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 27% upside from the latest price of $49.41 as on 15.06.24.

Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) share price will touch around $62.75 in next 12-months.
Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Seadrill Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.06.24, the difference is -23.06%

Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
4
4
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) is $62.75, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) has a maximum of 0.27 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Seadrill Ltd (SDRL), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) is $49.41 as of 15/06/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Seadrill Ltd SDRL have recommended buy rating.