Sea Limited logo

Sea Limited (SE)

$71.98

Sea Limited (SE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 40 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sea Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 40 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sea Limited (SE) have a share price target of $77.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.85% upside from the latest price of $71.98 as on 28.05.24.

Sea Limited (SE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sea Limited (SE) share price will touch around $77.63 in next 12-months.
Sea Limited (SE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sea Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -19.21%

Sea Limited (SE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sea Limited (SE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 40 analysts tracking and researching Sea Limited (SE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
17
18
18
Outperform
12
12
12
Hold
10
10
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sea Limited (SE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sea Limited (SE) is $77.63, offered by 40 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sea Limited (SE) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 40 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 40 analysts tracking and researching Sea Limited (SE), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sea Limited (SE) is $71.98 as of 28/05/2024.

30 of total 40 analysts offering stock ratings for Sea Limited SE have recommended buy rating.