Sanofi logo

Sanofi (SNY)

$46.25

Sanofi (SNY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sanofi on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sanofi (SNY) have a share price target of $59.12. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.83% upside from the latest price of $46.25 as on 20.06.24.

Sanofi (SNY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sanofi (SNY) share price will touch around $59.12 in next 12-months.
Sanofi (SNY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sanofi's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -15.38%

Sanofi (SNY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sanofi (SNY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Sanofi (SNY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
13
Outperform
7
8
10
Hold
9
9
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Sanofi (SNY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sanofi (SNY) is $59.12, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sanofi (SNY) has a maximum of 0.28 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Sanofi (SNY), 74.19% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25.81% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sanofi (SNY) is $46.25 as of 20/06/2024.

23 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Sanofi SNY have recommended buy rating.